|Alan and Clint Munro
Cell no: Alan – 083 700 2821 Clint 082 926 0782
Gate: 24° 12′ 50.61 S
28° 52′ 49.63 ECamp: 24° 12′ 20.35 S
28° 52′ 24.42 E
View Larger Map
Directions from Johannesburg
- Take the N1 to Pretoria
- As approaching Pretoria take the Pietersburg/Polokwane N1
- Follow the N1 Polokwane until the Naboomspruit/Mookgopong turn off about 30kms after the Kranskop Toll Gate
- Drive through Naboomspruit/Mookgopong and continue straight towards Potgietersrus/Mokopane with the R101. After 33kms you will find the Sterkrivier turning which you take to your left.
- Follow the Sterkrivier road for 7kms and you will find a brick entrance and gravel servitude road to your right
- Take the gravel road and follow it for about 10kms where you will find the gate to Waterberg Wilderness Reserve, which is sign posted. Minor gravel roads exit this main servitude, but ignore these as it is best to follow the main road all the way to the gate.
- Advance booking is essential.